John J. Fedorek, CPA
Principal | Stuart, Florida
John is a Principal in the Stuart, Florida office of HBK CPAs & Consultants. John began his public accounting career with HBK in January 1979. He worked in HBK’s Youngstown, Ohio office for 10 years before transferring to HBK’s Stuart location to manage that office. He was a member of the HBK Executive Committee from 2012 through 2016. John is licensed to practice in Florida and Ohio.
John has extensive experience in the areas of financial reporting, taxation, business consulting and estate and trust planning. He provides accounting, tax and consulting services to high net worth individuals as well as a wide range of industries including construction, manufacturing, wholesale distribution, professional firms and non-profit organizations.
- BS in Business Administration degree in Accounting from Clarion Universityy
Professional & Civic Organizations
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member, Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- Member, Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- Finance Committee Chairman, First United Methodist Church of Stuart
- Director and Audit Committee Member, Martin Health Systems
- Director, Palm City Chamber of Commerce
- Treasurer, Palm City Chamber of Commerce
- Past President and Current Foundation Trustee, Rotary Club of Stuart Sunrise
- Past Chairman, YMCA of the Treasure Coast
- Past Director, YMCA of the Martin County Foundation