Richard C. Morrow, CPA, CFP®
Principal/Senior Financial Advisor | Youngstown, Ohio
Rich is a Principal in the Youngstown, Ohio office of HBK CPAs & Consultants. Rich began his public accounting career in 1991, joined HBK in 1994 and then joined HBKS Wealth Advisors in 2000.
Rich has extensive experience in comprehensive financial planning, estates and trusts, income tax, retirement planning and asset management services. He serves a variety of clients from individuals to various business entities.
- BS in Business Administration degree in Accounting and Pre-Law from Ohio University
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certificant (CFP®) awarded by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- NASD Series 7 and 66 Licenses
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member, Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- Member, Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Treasurer/Board Member, Salvation Army
- Board Member, Rescue Mission of Mahoning Valley