- Experience – We have been providing our clients with valuation services for over 10 years across a range of industry categories. HBKVG’s professionals have appeared as expert witnesses in valuation cases and have defended their conclusions in the U.S. Tax Court.
- Training and Education – Our professionals hold highly reputed financial and valuation designations such as CPA, CFA, ASA and ABV. We continuously undergo ongoing training and education to keep ourselves current with evolving valuation literature, methodologies and case law.
- Accuracy and Credibility – Our opinions of value combine the information we gather from the client and our detailed analysis to provide a competent and defensible valuation report.
- Commitment – We strive to deliver to the client a quality product that fits their budgets and time deadlines.
- Independence and Integrity – We provide unbiased, independent valuation advice and are well prepared to defend our analysis. Our work has been accepted by government agencies such as the IRS, as well as several law and accounting firms around the USA.
Kelly L. Bianco, ASA, CBA, CPA/ABV, CFP
Kelly is a Principal in the Warren, Ohio office of HBK Valuation Group LLC and has been with the firm since 2012 when HbK merged with her business valuation firm, Strategic Valuation Group. She has over 15 years of exclusive, full-time experience in business valuation.
Kelly has directly appraised or managed the appraisals of over 700 companies, including operating companies, professional practices, holding companies, family limited partnerships and start-ups in the following disciplines: Business Valuation, Intellectual Property and Intangible Asset Appraisal, Litigation Support, Purchase Price Negotiations and Transactional Consulting.
Kelly has had significant involvement in a number of industries including construction, manufacturing, automobile dealerships, funeral homes, technology, distributors, medical, biomedical, industrial, and health and professional practices.
Kelly can be reached at:
Phone: 330-373-1620, FAX: 330-373-1640
Joseph J. Evans, CBA, CPA-ABV
Mr. Joseph J. Evans is a Principal with HbK Valuation Group LLC. HBKVG is a regional professional services firm with offices in Ohio, Pennsylvania and Florida. Mr. Evans has received extensive training in the specialized art and science of business valuation and appraisal report preparation. Mr. Evans holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Economics from the State University of New York at Buffalo. He also holds the Certified Business Appraiser (CBA) designation from the Institute of Business Appraisers, and the Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV) designation from the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. In addition, Mr. Evans is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) licensed in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Mr. Evans has submitted to the Institute of Business Appraisers comprehensive valuation reports for rigorous and intensive critique and examination to demonstrate a high level of valuation knowledge and report writing skills. He receives on-going training through attendance at national conferences and valuation seminar training sponsored by the Institute of Business Appraisers, the American Society of Appraisers, and the AICPA. Continuing valuation education and training for Mr. Evans are mandatory.
Mr. Evans has completed all four seminars comprising the Principles of Business Valuation sponsored by the American Society of Appraisers, and has successfully passed the Society’s Ethics and Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) exams.
Mr. Evans’ professional practice is exclusively in business valuation and related advisory services. His business appraisal and valuation consulting experience includes primary preparation of comprehensive and summary valuation reports for gift and estate tax planning and compliance, business sales & acquisitions, buy-sell agreements, family limited partnership implementation and gifting programs, intangible asset valuation, litigation support & divorce services, and strategic/shareholder value planning. He has reviewed many valuation reports prepared by other appraisers.
Mr. Evans has testified as an expert valuation witness in U.S. Tax Court.
Joe can be reached at:
Phone: 330-758-8613 Ext. 1210, FAX: 330-726-4806