Date: August 24, 2022
Time: 10:00 – 11:00 am, ET
Hosts: William J. Heaven, CPA/CITP, CISA, CSCP, Senior Director; and Justin Krentz, Vertilocity Senior Manager
Our August 24 webinar will provide insights on the topic of ransomware, including steps you can take to protect your business from an attack and what you can do to expedite recovery in the event of an attack.
Attendees will learn:
- How to identify the most common attack vectors employed to introduce ransomware into a computer system
- Apply steps to take that will help prevent a ransomware infection
- List the steps to take if your system is infected with ransomware
- Define the components of a careful, specific data recovery plan
- Identify the value of reviewing the experiences of organizations that have been victims of ransomware attacks
Join us on August 24, 2022, for a discussion of how companies can prevent and recover from a ransomware attack.