Are you looking to raise capital through senior debt, subordinated or mezzanine debt, or equity? HBK Corporate Finance calls on our extensive experience and global contacts to help you raise the capital you need in the form that best suits your objectives.
We work with strategic investment banking partners to identify prospective lenders and capital partners. We help owners and executives looking to fuel growth, fund acquisitions or recapitalize their businesses facilitate shareholder liquidity events.
The HBK Corporate Finance team:
- Provides real-time market intelligence and comprehensive valuation guidance
- Assists in creating offering memoranda to facilitate lender and investor due diligence
- Works with your legal counsel to prepare purchase offers
- Guides and advises you on the activities of the investment banker
Our strategic investment banking partners:
- Develop lists of potential lenders, deal sponsors or investors
- Secure senior or junior debt placements
- Secure minority and majority equity placements on a selective basis
- Manage the transaction process and interaction with lenders and investors