Amy Dalen, JD
Principal, Tax Advisory Group Chair | Naples, Florida
Amy is a Principal and the Chair of the Tax Advisory Group at HBK CPAs & Consultants. The Tax Advisory Group is a group of highly specialized professionals who provide tax training to our team members, oversee compliance with tax policies in order to mitigate risk to the firm, and provide tax planning and consulting services for our clients.
Amy specializes in estate, gift, trust, individual, and nonprofit taxation. She is skilled at researching complicated tax issues, consulting on complex estate plans, and providing guidance for our clients to ensure they are in compliance with their tax filing responsibilities.
Amy enjoys sharing her knowledge and passion for tax planning with clients and other professionals. She is a frequent speaker at bar association and estate planning council events, and has authored many articles discussing tax planning techniques and compliance issues.
- University of Maine School of Law Juris Doctor (JD)
- University of Massachusetts – Amherst B.A. in Legal Studies – Cum Laude
- University of Massachusetts – Secondary Major in Sociology: Criminal Justice
- Maine State Bar
- Massachusetts State Bar
- Florida State Bar
- Collier County Women’s Bar Association
- The Estate Planning Council of Naples
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)