Anthony J. Giacalone, CPA
Principal | West Palm Beach, Florida
Anthony is a Principal in the West Palm Beach office of HBK. He began his accounting career in 2007 and joined HBK in 2011. He has extensive experience in the areas of taxation, tax planning, business consulting and financial reporting. He provides accounting, tax and consulting, and transaction advisory services to individuals as well as a wide-range of industries including construction, real estate, manufacturing, wholesale distribution, professional firms and non-profit organizations. Along with servicing client accounts in HBK’s Southeast Florida Region, Anthony also serves as a member of the Tax Specialists Group, working in coordination with HBK’s Tax Advisory Group. Anthony is licensed to practice in the State of Florida. Along with his professional and volunteer responsibilities, Anthony also participates in speaking engagements for a variety of professional and civic organizations and groups within his community.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting, Florida Gulf Coast University
- Master of Accounting and Taxation, Florida Gulf Coast University
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member, Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- Acting Treasurer for Resource Depot, a local Palm Beach County not-for-profit organization
- Executive Trustee Representative for HBK at the Palm Beach North Chamber of Commerce.
- Leader of the Client Accounting and Advisory Services (CAAS) division for the Southeast Florida Region.