Ben DiGirolamo, CPA, JD
Principal | Youngstown, Ohio
Ben is a Principal in the Tax Advisory Group (TAG) of HBK and works in the Youngstown, OH office. He has been with the firm since 2009 and has focused extensively on entity tax issues, entity planning, and flow-through taxation. Additionally, he has experience with many of our real estate, manufacturing, and cannabis clients.
As a member of TAG, Ben frequently teaches tax-related training courses both internally for the firm and externally for clients and the public. Ben provides research and expert counsel on complex tax issues for our clients. He also regularly appeared on the mid-day news broadcast of Youngstown, Ohio's NBC affiliate station in a segment called “Smart Money” which highlights personal financial planning tips.
- JD from University of Pittsburgh School of Law
- BS in Accounting from Duquesne University
Professional & Civic Organizations
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant, Ohio and Pennsylvania
- Licensed to practice law in the state of Pennsylvania
- Member, Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- Member, OSCPA Federal Tax Committee
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member, Valley Economic Development Partners Board of Directors