Christopher Marrie, CPA, CCIFP
Principal | Naples, Florida
Chris is a Principal in the Naples, Florida office of HBK CPAs & Consultants and National Director of the HBK Cannabis Solutions. He has been with the firm since 1998, and has extensive experience working with closely held companies and their owners. He specializes in working with clients in the medical and adult-use cannabis industries and the industrial hemp industry, providing financial consulting, assurance, and business advisory services to clients located throughout the U.S. and abroad. As National Director of HBK Cannabis Solutions, Chris is responsible for the growth, strategic direction, and day-to-day operations of HBK’s cannabis industry practice.
Chris has presented at cannabis industry conferences, prepared and presented continuing professional education on accounting and other financial aspects of the cannabis industry, and served on various panels as a subject matter expert on the medical and adult-use cannabis industries and the industrial hemp industry.
Chris has worked with clients in the cannabis industry on a wide range of projects, including:
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Youngstown State University
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member, Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- Member, Florida Cannabis LAB (Cannabis Law, Accounting & Business)
- Past President, Naples Gulfshore Rotary Club