Frank L. Balog, Jr., CPA, CCIFP
Principal | Hermitage, Pennsylvania
Frank is a Principal in HBK’s Hermitage, PA office and began working at HBK in 2009. He has extensive experience in the areas of taxation, business consulting and audit & assurance. He is a member of the Construction Industry Group and has been providing accounting, tax, and consulting services to the construction industry since 2003, including overhead analysis to assist with bidding procedures, cost-plus contracts and overhead rate audits. Frank obtained his Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional (CCIFP) designation in 2012.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in Accounting, Youngstown State University
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member, Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- Board Member, Junior Achievement of Mahoning Valley
- Board Member, Mahoning Valley Family Center