Inna Kisseleva, CPA, MST
Senior Manager |
Inna Kisseleva, CPA, MST is a Senior Manager in the Tax Advisory Group at HBK CPAs & Consultants located in the Naples office providing support services for the CPAs in all HBK offices. Inna is also a Leader of the HBK International Tax Group (ITG). International Tax is a growing area of expertise at HBK. Hence ITG is tasked with expanding the practice, providing support to HBK associates firmwide, assist clients with complex international tax issues and US foreign tax compliance.
Inna’s specialty is tax consulting and compliance of multinational domestic and foreign entities, ASC 740 and U.S. foreign taxation of business entities and their owners. Inna has over 20 years of experience in taxation. Prior to joining HBK, Inna worked with a wide range of industries, including manufacturing, distribution, life sciences and technology.
Inna is bilingual, and fluent in Russian and English.
- Masters of Science in Taxation, Bryant University
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, Minor in International Studies, Bentley University
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, AICPA
- Member, Massachusetts Society of CPAs (MSCPA)
- Member, Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Public Accountant licensed in Massachusetts and Florida