Matthew E. Fabian, CPA
Matthew is a Principal in HBK's Hermitage, Pennsylvania office and has been with the firm since 2008. Matthew specializes in taxes and business consulting services to privately-held companies and high-net-worth individuals. He has extensive experience in a variety of industries, including construction, real estate development and management, medical practices and manufacturing. He has also been the head varsity basketball coach for a local team for the past seven years.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, University of Pittsburgh
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member, Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Secretary, Diversified Family Services
- Board Member, Community Food Warehouse of Mercer County
- PIAA Baseball Umpire