Michael DeLuca, CPA, MBA
Principal-in-Charge of Southwest Florida Region | Fort Myers, Florida
Michael DeLuca, CPA, MBA, is the Principal-in-Charge of HBK's Southwest Florida offices.
Michael works extensively with closely held corporations, partnerships, small to middle market businesses, large private corporations and individuals. With an emphasis on Healthcare related entities and private physician and dental practices, he specializes in the areas of strategic business consulting and structuring, tax planning and preparation, domestic and international compliance, and revenue cycle optimization. Prior to joining HBK CPAs & Consultants, he spent time as a Manager at Ernst & Young and Deloitte Tax LLP in their Atlanta, Georgia and Miami, Florida offices.
- BSBA in Accounting and Finance, University of Dayton, Magna Cum Laude
- Masters in Business Administration, University of Dayton, Magna Cum Laude
- Certified Public Accountant in Florida and Georgia
- Founding Committee Member, Greater Fort Myers Chamber of Commerce Leadership NEXT
- Mentor, Take Stock in Children
- Committee Member, Foundation for Lee County Public Schools
- Founding Committee Member, Naples Children & Education Foundation Friends of the Foundation