Sarah N. Gaymon, CPA
Senior Manager | West Palm Beach, FL
Sarah Nicole Gaymon, CPA is a Senior Manager in the Tax Advisory Group at HBK CPAs & Consultants located in the West Palm Beach office, specializing in trusts and estates. Sarah’s background includes tax compliance and tax consulting for high net worth individuals, family groups, trusts, estates, and gift tax issues. Sarah aids her clients in the year-end planning process as well as assisting with family wealth, succession and estate planning. She also has experience in US planning and compliance related to foreign trusts, foreign estates, and individual foreign tax compliance and residency issues. Sarah has completed extensive research in the gift and estate tax area and has contributed to the publication of an international estate and gift tax planning handbook for the DFK group. She was also published in the Naples Daily News Estate Planning Insert for two consecutive years.
- Masters of Science in Taxation, St. John’s University
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, St. John’s University
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member & Past Treasurer, Palm Beach Economic Council