William J. Gonda, CPA
Information Systems Manager | Youngstown, Ohio
Bill is a Senior Manager in the Information Technology department of HBK CPAs & Consultants. After earning his Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Bill worked in private industry for 6 years prior to joining HBK in 1999.
Bill started his career working in Financial Accounting before moving into Auditing. While working in Auditing he was handpicked to be a part of a project team to consolidate the Financial Systems of his current company and the company with whom they merged. After that, he was specifically targeted from other companies who were looking for someone to assist with their own ERP system conversions until landing at HBK to head up the implementation of the Firm's first integrated Practice Management System. At HBK, Bill works with the Firm’s internal entities and provides a unique blend of Accounting and IT experience.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in Accounting, Youngstown State University
- Member, Accountancy Board of Ohio
- Member, Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- Treasurer, Canfield Swim & Tennis Club
- Treasurer, Lady Cards Basketball Boosters
- Volunteer, Old North Church’s Children’s Ministry