Host: William J. Heaven, CPA/CITP, CISA, CSCP, Senior Manager
Cybersecurity attacks continue to dominate the headlines. Independence Day week saw two widespread attacks, the Kaseya Ransomware attack, which resulted in costly downtime for more than a thousand companies, and a “zero day” Windows Print Spooler vulnerability impacting Windows operating systems that could have allowed remote code execution or privilege execution and the opening up new attack vectors.
Attacks are increasingly extending their devastation to organizations of all types and sizes. You are likely to have been, or soon will be, approached by your management about the status, or for an overview, of your IT Security. This month’s HBK Risk Advisory Services webinar will address techniques and suggestions for reporting on cybersecurity to management, including incorporating IT Security metrics into your reporting.
We will cover the following:
1. Key principles when reporting to management
2. A suggested approach when reporting to management
3. Characteristics of a valuable IT Security metric
4. The types of risk data management needs to know about
5. How to implement your IT Security metrics
Watch the webinar here.