Date: March 23, 2022
Time: 10:00 – 11:00 am ET
Host: William J. Heaven, CPA/CITP, CISA, CSCP, Senior Director
As computing landscapes continue to broaden, organizations are finding themselves exposed to greater risk from third-party vendors. According to a major governance, risk, and compliance firm, only 52 percent of companies have security standards governing their relationships with third parties, despite an average of 89 vendors accessing those companies’ networks on a weekly basis.
In our March 23 Risk Advisory Services webinar, “Establishing a Third-Party Risk Management Program,” we will explain why third-party risk is on the rise, current trends, and how to establish your own third-party, or vendor, risk management program.
We will cover:
- Current trends in third-party risk management
- The various types of obligations that impact a vendor’s rating
- Common cybersecurity attack vectors used against third parties
- Steps in a third-party risk lifecycle
- Suggestions for assigning responsibility for your vendor risk protection process
Join me for insights on mitigating your exposure to third-party cybersecurity risks.