Construction and A/E Accounting Services
At HBK, our Construction and Architecture/Engineering (A/E) Industry Group is comprised of dedicated team members devoted to keeping pace with industry changes impacting your business and in turn providing you and your company with strategies and solutions customized to fit your unique needs.
Our specialized group serves a broad range of clients throughout the region who include general contractors, heavy construction, home builders, bridge painters, other specialty trades and architectural and engineering firms.
Construction and A/E Industry Expertise
Our Industry team members are active in the construction and A/E industries. Many of our professionals have obtained their Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional (CCIFP) certificate. In addition to attending national, regional and local educational forums, we are actively involved in various construction and A/E organizations. Our extensive involvement in the BDO Alliance includes membership on the Alliance's Construction Industry Group executive, education and value added committees.
Construction and A/E Industry Specialty Services
Services for the Construction and A/E Industry
Services to support your business through planning and as you develop operational efficiencies and profit opportunities
- Strategic planning
- Benchmarking and analytical review
- Bonus and Incentive program development
- Budgeting and cash flow analysis
- Claims preparation, analysis and consulting
- Consulting services (State, DOT, FAR)
- Cost segregation
- Entity structure
- Job cost efficiency and profitability analysis
- Management information systems consulting
- Maximizing of bonding and credit capabilities
- Overhead analysis
- Overhead rate audits
- Preparation of forecasts and projections
- International tax compliance and consulting
Services to support your business as it grows and matures
- Business transition and succession planning
- Business valuation
- Joint venture consulting
- Mergers and acquisitions
Individual and Family Services
Services to support your family and personal life goals
- Financial planning
- Wealth management
- Wills and estate planning
- Retirement planning
- Insurance advisory
We work with clients in the construction industry on a daily basis to help them improve their businesses.
We can do the same for you.