HBK’s Manufacturing Solutions focuses on finding solutions for our manufacturing clients. Our diverse team includes specialists in a variety of accounting, finance, and management areas as well as professionals with experience leading manufacturing companies.
We understand that a manufacturer faces constant industry change. HBK’s Manufacturing Solutions team is devoted to helping you navigate that change. Our team works hard to understand your business and your industry, and we work together to develop the solutions that fit your unique business. We strive to help our manufacturing clients improve profitability, discover new opportunities, and ultimately, reach their goals.
Comprehensive Services for the Manufacturing Industry
HBK offers the following services to our manufacturing clients. For more information or to discuss your business, contact us.
- Strategic and Business Planning
- Forecasting and Budgeting
- ERP Selection and Implementation
- Product and Service Costing
- Product Line Margin Evaluation
- Inventory Analysis and Planning
- Overhead Absorption Studies
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Manufacturing Reporting
- Variance Analysis
- Industry Benchmarking
- Tax Planning, Preparation, and Filing
- Assurance, including Audits & Reviews
- Support in Business Changes such as Refinancing and Restructuring
- Business Valuation
- Risk Advisory Services
- Coaching and Training
- Special Projects or General Consultation
In addition, as a BDO Alliance member, our firm offers expertise in Six Sigma, Capacity Management, Materials Requirements Planning, Freight and Routing Analysis, and more.
To learn more or to stay up to date on interesting topics related to the manufacturing industry, visit our Insights articles.
In our 70-year history, HBK has supported manufacturers in a variety of industries, including:
- Machinery and Equipment Manufacturers
- Plastic Processors
- Food and Beverage Manufacturers
- Iron and Steel Mills
- Glass Product Manufacturers
- Industrial Products Manufacturing
- Sawmills, Millwork, and Woodworking
- Steel, Aluminum, and Other Metal Fabricators and Processors
- Machine Shops
- Commercial Printing
- Truck Trailer Manufacturing
- Ceramic and Alumina Product Manufacturing
- Pipe and Tube Manufacturers
- Consumer Products Manufacturing
- Wire Product Manufacturing
- Chemical Product and Preparation Manufacturing
- Additive Manufacturing
We work with clients in the manufacturing industry daily to support their business. We can do the same for you.