- Who is eligible for a second draw PPP loan
- Changes to the original PPP forgiveness process that may affect your forgiveness application
- The reversal to the IRS’s notices on tax deductibility of expenses paid for with the PPP loans
- Updates on the Economic Injury Disaster Loan program
- Support for more types of businesses including tax breaks and changes you should know
- Stimulus payments to individuals and extended unemployment benefits
Amy M. Reynallt, MBA
Amy Reynallt is a Manager with the HBK Manufacturing Solutions Group in the Youngstown, Ohio office of HBK CPAs & Consultants. She is experienced in navigating the strategic and financial matters associated with manufacturing and works closely with manufacturers to help them plan, execute, and meet their short- and long-term financial goals. Amy can be reached at 330-758-8613 or by email at email@example.com.
Ben DiGirolamo, CPA, JD
Ben DiGirolamo is a Principal in the HBK Tax Advisory Group and works in the Youngstown, Ohio office. He has been with the firm since 2009 and focuses on entity tax issues, entity planning and flow-through taxation. Ben can be reached at 330-758-8613 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.