Tim Adams is a Principal in the Pittsburgh office of HBK and the National Director of the State and Local Tax (SALT) division. He joined the firm in 2021. His background includes work with a Top 100 and a Big 4 accounting firm, and more than 25 years of experience advising clients on multi-state tax matters. Throughout his career, Tim and his teams have advised clients regarding multi-state income/franchise tax, sales/use tax, and gross receipts and personal property taxes, along with incentives/credits and unclaimed property. He has identified and recovered tens of millions of dollars in overpaid income/franchise and sales/use taxes for his clients. Further, he has significantly reduced state and local tax assessments for clients across the country.
- BS in Accounting, Grove City College
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member, Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accounts (PICPA)
- Member, PICPA State Tax Committee
- Board Member, National Aviary