Gregory R. Nuttall, CPA
Principal-in-Charge of Stuart | Stuart, Florida
Greg is Principal-in-Charge in the Stuart, Florida office of HBK CPAs & Consultants and has been with the firm since 1985. He began his career in the Meadville, Pennsylvania office and transferred to Florida in 1991. He is licensed to practice in Pennsylvania and Florida. Greg has extensive experience in tax planning, retirement planning, business consultation and financial reporting. He provides accounting and tax services to a wide range of industries including construction, manufacturing, common interest realty associations, nonprofit organizations and individuals.
- BA degree in Accounting and Business Administration from Thiel College
Professional & Civic Organizations
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member, Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- Member, Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Kiwanis Club of Stuart, Florida, Past President
- Treasurer, Leadership Martin County Alumni Foundation for Youth, Inc.
- Director, Economic Council of Martin County, FL
- Past Director, HPS, Helping People Succeed, Inc.
- Past Director, American Red Cross/Martin County Chapter